Steal Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s Relaxed Waves Seen At Fall Fashion Week 2015
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is always sporting the most chic, bang-on-trend tresses. It was no real shocker that it wasn’t just her impeccable style and uber long legs making the rounds at the recent 2015 Fall Fashion Week shows, but her new wavy lob too!
Deciding to snip off her dead and damaged ends, Rosie looked just as flawless as ever, but with a new trendy head of hair.
This innovative tool features a unique heat-resistant spiral cover, meaning you can guide your hair into the lower heating crevice while being able to still hold the wand without burning your hands or having to attach your hair to any annoying clips or clasps.
There are also two curl sizes to choose from including a 19mm barrel for defined purchase viagra with mastercard curls, or 32mm to create loose waves.
For Rosie’s Fall/15 Fashion Week look (seen above at Tom Ford), use the 32mm barrel for relaxed curls.
Get Rosie’s Relaxed Waves Seen at Tom Ford’s Fall 2015 Fashion Week Front Row
1. For chic loose waves, set the barrel of your Perfect Curls 2-in-1 to 32mm.
2. Parting into 6cm sections, guide hair around the barrel, holding for 8 to 10 seconds to achieve a soft wave.
3. Create the needed shape (volumised at the top and more curled at the bottom) by focusing styling at the ends.
4. Using a natural bristled brush, complete the look by brushing out waves to combine movement.
5. Finish with a light mist of hairspray for added hold. I recommend TONI&GUY’s Casual Flexible Hold Hairspray, $15.95. It’s able to set any hairstyle without giving off the look of a crispy/hard finish. It also smells really pretty!