How to economise your beauty products for travel without sacrificing your look
Common sense tells us to stick to ‘baggage weight limits’ and not to exceed ‘international liquid restrictions’ – but my inner beauty babble is screaming “how am I possibly able to leave my de-frizzing hair balm at home? I’m heading off to a tropical locale? The absurdity!”
If, like me, you find it tricky to economise your beauty products when you’re jet-setting away, watch this clever video created by QVS (Quality, Value, Style) and UBU (Urban Beauty United) that demonstrates how to cut-back on your beauty products and tools without forsaking sleek hair and a perfectly made-up face while you are away.
I love the genius mini travel bottles, jars and tiny cosmetic tools and grooming kits shown throughout that help to downsize the average beauty bag.
– QVS Essential Cosmetic Tool Kit – $13.50 available from Target
– QVS Flip Top Travel Bottles 50ml – $4.20 available from Target
– QVS Flip Top Travel Bottles 100ml – $5.60 available from Target
– QVS Travel Jars Pack Of 3 – $4.20 available from Target
– UBU Manic Mani Nail Clippers & Mini Nail Shaper, $4 available from Kmart
If any of the above kits gets a big ‘YES!’ from you, you can shop them at Target and Kmart. Hurrah!