The French Edit: The Best French Beauty Products Ever
Paris, it’s the city of love, and it comes in so many forms. Love for its architecture? Love for its food? Love for its fashion? Or love for its romances, the city is known for playing cupid, bringing lovers together…
I know I adore all of the above, but another of my infatuations is with its beauty products.
We have all heard of their famous pharmacies that have provided French women with formulation you just can’t find anywhere else in the world. Glamorous globe trotters are known to stock up on products like Bioderma Crealine H2O Cleanser so that when they get home they’re equipped with lotions that will help with a plethora of beauty ailments.
It’s not just these hard to find products that I lust over. It’s the French products that we can get here in Aus that I swoon over regularly. In this post I have created a French edit of the best beauty products that were dreamt up in the land of love. The products must have been injected with this feel good emotion because as soon as they make contact with my face, skin, lips or lashes they never want to part.
In this gorgeous Lanvin makeup bag, I have filled it with the best French products that you can source at your closest David Jones or Myer store!
Products (centre, then clockwise from the top):
1. I Love Lanvin Makeup Bag – ultra cute with plenty of room to boot!
2. YSL touch éclat – Perfect to illuminate, highlight and correct.
3. Chanel Perfection Luminere Flawless Fluid Makeup for a dewy and light finish.
4. Bourjois Paris The Little Round Blush pot in Rose Pompon for flushed out cheeks that actually smell like rose petals!
5. Lancôme Rouge In Love lipstick for a perfect matte pout in a natural hue.
6. La Prairie Build Mascara for long, luscious lashes.
7. Dior, Eau Sauvage – a light citrus blend perfect for day wear.
Much cheaper then booking a direct flight to Paris, envelope yourself with these gorgeous French makeup buys as soon as today from one of your closest department stores!