Lupita Nyong’o Hair Tips: The Amazing Changing Hair Of The Groundbreaking Actress
Lupita Nyong-o is beyond beautiful.
Just incase you weren’t aware of how smart, talented and ground breaking she really is, here’s a list of everything she has done:
1. Graduated from Hampshire College with a bachelor’s degree in film and theatre studies;
2. Worked as a production assistant on several Hollywood films;
3. Starred in the Kenyan television series Shuga;
4. She wrote, produced and directed the documentary film In My Genes;
5. Completed a master’s degree in acting from the Yale School of Drama;
6. Won an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress;
7. Won People Magazine’s Most Beautiful Women Award in 2014.
Phew, that was exhausting!
On top of allllll of that, she also boats an amazing head of hair that she can do ANYTHING with.
Below, I’ve curated my favourite looks from her yet.
The inspiration for this post came yesterday when I saw that she made an appearance at Bally’s Flagship Store Opening. Along with her gorgeous head-to-toe Bally attire, she sported a very interesting hair do.
A square was literally cut out of one side of her fro – a whole chunk! Very avant garde.
Enjoy! (Click each image below to enlarge and ogle at!)